Thursday 19 May 2016

Class One Treasure Adventure

The children in Class One wanted to tell everyone about their recent Treasure Adventure so they wrote their own messages and chose photographs from the day.

We were going to the treasure hunt. We were going to the castle. I read the way to the castle. Mum came with us.



I was looking at a map with mummy and Louis.


 
I looked in the chest. I was standing on the side of the stone.
 
 
I found the box under a dead tree. The sweets were in the box.


I was looking for the treasure.
I am looking for the treasure.
We were looking for treasure. We were looking at the castle.
 
 On the treasure hunt we saw footprints.
 
 I am wearing an earing on my ear.
I am looking at the treasure map.
This is Pirate Pete.
I am a pirate.
My secret scroll.
I went on a treasure hunt. I saw some gold coins.
I am a knight. I have lots of coins in my hands.
 

I was counting the sweets on my own and I was looking at the map with Neena.
 
I was putting the treasure on my eyes.
We were looking for treasure. I was reading a treasure scroll to open the box.
Thank you Class One. You were brilliant on the day and I think you've just about summed up what a fantastic time we had with your fabulous writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment