Wednesday 15 December 2010

God Jul!

'God Jul!' That is how they say 'Merry Christmas' in Swedish!

Class 3 have been working all week preparing for their International Christmas Party in the school hall. It took all of us a lot of hard work to get ready in just one week. Miss King took lots of pictures of us.
We had lots of fun. There was food, games, languages to learn and lots, lots more! My group was Sweden. We dressed up in the traditional costumes worn by boys and girls in Sweden - don't we look good?! We also had cookies and decorations from our country too.

There were nine countries. I think the best country was Germany, which was Ross' team, because they had lots of information. I had a great time.

'Amazing team work,' said Mr Madeley, one of our many visitors. We hope you all enjoyed the celebrations - and maybe we'll see you again next year! God Jul and Feliz Navidad!
Blog post by Alex Sykes

Beware the Belgian chocolate - it's addictive!

9 comments:

  1. Great blog Alex! Very hilarious Alex. I agree, Germany was a very good team. I'd love to do it all over again. It was so much fun, well done and thank you to all my classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were, as ever, wonderfully impressive, Class 3. Brilliant! Loved all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nice food. Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had great fun learning all about Christmas in Denmark! from Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed learning all about Norway! Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. i had great fun doing are celebration christmas party . i really liked learnig all about poland.mexco that food you brout in it was sooooo nice!
    happy christmas class 3
    from hannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. we worked realy hard



    scott

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all had a great time lots of the mums and dads enjoyed themselves and my dad ate too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed the international party.It was good fun and everyone worked really hard!!!!I was in the Danish team.

    ReplyDelete