Friday 27 May 2011

Sunshine, Sea and Sand by Class One

Class One had a fantastic time in Filey with Class Two on Tuesday and both classes were a credit to the school.
The children in Class One wanted to tell everyone what they had done on the beach. They chose the photographs and wrote captions to go with them. If you haven't already seen the notice board this week you will be able to see the children's actual writing after the half-term holiday.

I was burying Connel's digger.

Sam

This is me having my lunch.

Martha

I buried my feet.

Arun

I am in the boat. It is fun.

Jerram

I like the sand castle.

Jack

I was playing in the sand.

Theo

I like the sea.

Ptolemy

I am fetching the water.

Koutaro

I went to the sea to paddle.

Connel

I was playing with the sand.

Henry

We had fun at the beach.

Joe

Emily and I were playing in the boat having fun.

Sinead

I went to fetch some water.

Emily

I was making a cow.

Thomas

We were on the dinosaur.

Niamh

No comments:

Post a Comment