Friday 9 September 2011

Welcome to Harewood C of E Primary School



Here we are! A very BIG welcome to all the new Class One children.


Hello everyone!
As you can see from the above photos I 'm not a professional photographer. However I think I've managed to capture all our lovely faces on one, or other, of these pictures. I hope I have also managed to capture some of the excitement we have been feeling this week about starting school as well as the characters of this lively bunch.

What a fantastic bunch they are! We have had a great week and everyone seems to be settled in - ready for lunches on Monday and full days on Wednesday. Well done to the children and parents for the fantastically smart uniforms, brilliant attitudes to a new challenge and for being so happy! We are going to have a great year. Watch this space...

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaw they all look so little and cute ... Just wait a few years !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet we were bigger in class 1
    oscar year 5

    ReplyDelete