Saturday 30 June 2012

Happy Campers!

Class 3 love school so much they refused to go home this weekend. Instead they all pitched their tents on the school field and spent the night!
We had a fantastic time playing games together, including a special game of hide and seek in a dark and shadowy school building. Mr Madeley added to the mood by telling us the eerie tale of Egbert!
For dinner, Mrs.Watts and Mrs.Wadeley cooked up a fantastic feast of bangers and mash.
The camping showed us the importance of working as a team especially when it came to packing up the tents.




'This has been the best trip ever!' grinned Bobby.

7 comments:

  1. It was great fun I really enjoyed it
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Class 3 did brilliantly! I really enjoyed myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The camping trip was epic nothing else can beat it. I loved it but I didn't get any sleep so I was really really tired the next day.
    From Thalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. it seems like you all had a really good time i wish was still a yr3 or 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was a good time and had lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had lots of fun camping but my BEST part was hide and seek.
    From Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW looks like your having a lot of funnn!!!!

    ReplyDelete