Monday 16 July 2012

Macbeth - A Shakespearean Rhapsody

Last week saw the world premiere of 'Macbeth - A Shakespearean Rhapsody'. All hailed Macbeth a triumph! The children coped brilliantly with the complicated dialogue and their acting was superb. A big thank you to all involved - especially our resident creative genius, Mrs. Daphne Reynolds.

 'I am so proud of the children. Their hard work, enthusiasm and professionalism is a joy to work with. Well done!' said Mrs.Reynolds as the children received a standing ovation from a very appreciative audience.







8 comments:

  1. this was sooo fun I hope next years will be just as good

    oscar reynolds class 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbas Muhammad16 July 2012 at 19:59

    I thought that the play was really good and i loved playing the Messenger. When i was about to come on, i had so much fake blood on it went in my eye. The third performance was the best because it was the last time we did Macbeth so we all tried our hardest. Plus, the fire alarm went off because of the smoke machine (I think). when we turned the smoke machine off, i came back on again (I think)

    Near the end of the play, Macduff (Billy Jayne) couldn't put the crown on Malcolm (Oscar Reynolds)so he threw the crown do the floor and carried on with the producdion. Furthermore, the songs that we sang (We will rock you, Don't stp me now, Its a kind of magic, We are the the champions) were brilliant and i loved the dance that Miss King put on. (The children did the dance, not Miss King) Overall, the play was, was, I can't just tell you how good it was!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the Abbas the play was AMAZING and i cant wait till we are in yr6 and doing the main parts also I loved the dance routine to Killer Queen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rohan
    I thought the play was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loved watching the show next year i can be in it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved watching it. Next year I can be in it. Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked this play very much and I will look forward to being in one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the play was amazingggggggg loved it

    ReplyDelete