Saturday 14 July 2012

PTA Summer Fair - A Great Success

I don't have any photos to post, but I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who helped out at the Summer Fair today. It was a fabulous event, enjoyed by everyone who attended. I would like to express my particular thanks to Jayne Jayne, Chair of the PTA, who has been working tirelessly for months to ensure that the event was a success. Thank you as well to everyone who helped tidy away so quickly at the end when we had our first shower of the afternoon 10 minutes after the end of the Fair. 
Most important to me is that we had a Summer Fair which everyone in our school family enjoyed, but I am also very confident that it will have raised a very good amount for the PTA. Thank you to everyone who donated books, bottles and gifts, to all the businesses who donated Grand Draw prizes, to all who baked cakes and buns and a special thank you to the Scrutons, who donated to the PTA all the money raised from selling the fruit they had provided.
The PTA uses all the money it raises to benefit the children at Harewood School, for example providing resources for class teachers, funding transport for our Yorkshire Adventures, contributing to the cost of the stage lighting and much, much more. I can guarantee that the money you have spent at the Summer Fair will be very well used.
Rupert Madeley

3 comments:

  1. I thought it went very well aswell and i really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the summer fair it it was amazing im shore evry one els did to!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my best thing about the summer fair was the games well done class 4

    ReplyDelete