Wednesday 29 April 2020

Year 6 - 'Last day' (so far) photos


Well it's been a few weeks now since the school closure and it's certainly been a year like no other! These photos were taken of (most of) Year 6 on the last day in school (for now!). I hope it won't be long before it is safe for us all to get together again and rest assured Year 6 will get some form of send off whatever happens! I know they will all be dearly missing their friends (and of course their teacher!) but must try to remember that this strange situation isn't going to last forever, even though it can sometimes feel like that! I've been so impressed by the home learning work I've seen so far (along with their Year 5 classmates) and look forward to sharing some of it on here VERY soon...… Take care and stay safe. Mr Sturgess.


















I couldn't resist turning these into a GIF for your amusement! 


No comments:

Post a Comment