Friday 18 May 2012

"The best day ever at Brimham Rocks" by Class One

The children in Class One remembered all about our visit to Brimham Rocks when we looked at Mr Madeley's blog post and at the photographs we had taken. They had lots to say about the fantastic time they had on their adventure and wanted to post more photographs on the blog.
 This was at the beginning of our adventure.
Edward R -"I went on the walk."
Jasmine - "Mr Madeley always had to be in front."
Isabelle - "I was pushing up the rock."
Oliver - "I loved sneaking up and I liked playing."
 Rosie - "We were playing a game and we had to hide close to Mr Madeley."
Andrew - "We were sneaking up."
Ewan - "I liked when we crept up on Mr Madeley."
Harriet - "I sneaked up to Mr Madeley."
Eleanor - "We started our walk."
Rey - "I was hiding so Mr Madeley couldn't see me."
Abigail - "I sneaked up. I had to be very still."
Erika - "The rock was freaky and it looked like a duck."

No comments:

Post a Comment