Thursday 27 September 2018

High Adventure 2018 Day 4: Talent show and party!!!

We've got talent! We kicked off with this incredible impersonation of a famous pop icon!  Strong moves!

 Pick a card, any card.....

 ....ALAKAZAM!!!!

 Riddle me this!
 Incredible contortions!
 MJ and his MC!
 Is this your card?
 Is this your card?
 We don't just do magic.....we can dance too!
 Floss!

 Oh my! It's turning into.....could it be? Is it a.....? PARTY!!!!
 Here we go!
It's all kickin' off! Let's go!
What the heck! Let's just party all night!
 Someone just rocked up on an imaginary motorbike.....this is insane!


'Everyone must floss'



I'm not sure what the 'L' sign stands for but I imagine it means 'I Love this party!!!'
 Quick bubble break.....

 Then back to the party!
Ave it!


 We ended fittingly with the 80s classic 'I've had the time of my life.' We've certainly given it a good go tonight! The children are all partied out now and fast asleep restoring their batteries for the final challenges that await us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment